What the fuck am I saying?

I’ve never felt like this before; empty and broken, torn apart and hollow. It’s not even a reaction to something negative. It’s all because of love. Love has brought me here and love will continue to bring me here until I can grab it by the balls and put it in its place.
*scrambled thoughts
There’s so many things that I want from this right now, things that I wish were facts. I wish I could see into the future and know that I’m not wasting my time. I don’t want to lose what I have; I only want to gain more. I have never wanted anything or anyone so badly in my entire life.
People say “You’re only 17. You don’t know what love is!” Oh really? It’s a pretty unmistakable feeling… Stickin’ out there like a sore thumb and all.
I could just go on and on –

*abrupt ending

No comments:

Post a Comment