For those who are interested, this is me.



Hello, my name is Kaitlyn.
I am sixteen years old and my birthday is September thirteenth.
I was born in Canada and I am still living there.
My ethnic backgrounds include Guyanese; South American and distant Portuguese.
My father was born in Georgetown, Guyana and my mother in Canada.
I have family living all over the world.
Some live in Guyana, Portugal, and Barbados, but mostly in Canada.

I have a cat named Molly and a dog named Shyanne.
I have a sister named Angela with a husband named Bob.
They have two children both girls.
I also have a brother named Ben who has four children.
Two girls and two boys.
Yes, I am an Aunt. And I have been since I was two.
I don’t get to see that part of my family much or the rest of my family really,
But when we get together I never want them to go.

In elementary school I changed schools half way and when to another school for grade six.
I am now in highschool in grade eleven.
Highschool was a big change for me.
I gained and lost friends; failed and succeeded.
I made mistakes and learnt from them.

I’m the type of person who gives anyone and everyone a multitude of chances.
I hate to let go.
I can forgive but I will never forget.
I don’t know when to shut my mouth.
I can honestly admit to talking shit to get a reaction out of people.
I love attention. Good and bad.
I live life like no ones watching and judging.
I sing. I dance… Not well. And I cheer.
I love everyone. I talk to everyone. And everyone is my friend.
I accept people no matter what.
I trust people way too easily.
I’m 4’10 and 147 pounds.
I have naturally curly brown hair and brown eyes with olive complexion.

I’m scared of the dark, mascots, and critters; caterpillars, butterflies, and ladybugs.
I love thunder storms and scary movies.
I shop every weekend.
I text a lot and spend way too much time watching reality TV.
I believe in God/Jesus, yet at the same time, I am an Atheist and believe in Witchcraft.
I believe in: Karma, dreams, ask and you shall receive, what you see is not what you get, believe and achieve, do only for yourself, donate to charity, and keep smiling.
I constantly change my mind.
I have A.D.D/Cloudy brain syndrome, anxiety, and a hyperactive disorder.
I’m allergic to dairy, wheat, soy, cod, tree moss, dust, ceclor, egg yolk, sugar, and aspartame.

To wrap up my life…
I’m not mature at all. I hate the word fat.
And I laugh and love easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment