I like to be cheesey sometimes..

His kiss spoke of all the passion I had coursing through every one of my veins, & about how my heart, which was pounding so incredibly fast at the moment, was pounding for him. It spoke of my addiction to his touch, to his kisses, to the way he made me feel. And last, but not least, it spoke of how in love with him I was, which was so head over heels in love that there was no way I was ever going to fall out of it.

"I love you like Romeo and Juliette"- Apparently I'm not the only one*

2 comments:

  1. Saw your picture in a TWLOHA photo album on FB and there was a link to your blog below it....thought I'd subscribe to add your blog to my reading list. Fancinating entries you've written...keep ot up! :)
    *Alyssa*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you so much! glad i could entertain aha.

    ReplyDelete